£35,000 - £45,000
3 months ago
Our client is a fashion focused social-commerce start-up who are expanding their presence across Europe. They currently have over 100 staff and are hiring a Marketing Services Manager to join their London office. You will initially be based in Barcelona. It’s a great time to join the company during a period of growth and a chance to have a real impact on their UK market presence.
The Marketing Services Manager will manage relationships with fashion brands and retailers and will oversee the planning of marketing campaigns for these partners. The role would be ideal for someone with an agency background and who has managed fashion accounts.
- Define the advertising strategy for partners (fashion brands and retailers)
- Develop and manage campaigns, with a focus on content marketing, social media and events
- Define KPIs
- Manage projects and establish workflows and processes
- Manage campaign budgets
- Work with the analytics team to compile reports and make recommendations for optimising campaigns
- Established marketing experience in fashion, ideally working for an agency
- Experience managing affiliate partnerships or working for an ecommerce brand is desirable
- Strong strategic planning skills combined with a hands-on approach
- A commercial and results driven mindset
- Desire to work for a growing and fast paced start-up
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
[email protected] / 0203 869 2062
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.