29 days ago
As an incredible Creative and Brand focused Agency, this company can offer you the fast track to your career as a client expert. If you are already working in a media planning role and have passion for the media and creative space then this is the place for you.
You will be joining a central team who facilitate digital, creative and media learning across all stakeholders and external agencies. A big part of this role is helping the key stakeholders/your clients on their journey to create something new for their brand.
Although this is a creative and brand agency you must have experience in media planning across display, social, TV and analysing media plans.
They are looking for people who are passionate, proactive, dedicated and looking to make a name for themselves in this space.
With this great client exposure and working with some brightest brand marketers in the industry you will truly be on the fast track to success. Handling strategy for some of the best advertisers in the world, this agency work in communications and brands not just activating campaigns.
- This role is for an experienced Media practitioner to come on board and lead the client portfolio on innovation and technological advances.
- You will join a central team of media and planning experts who deliver for their clients across many sectors
- In this role you will be working directly with the delivery teams at your clients to educate them in digital and create strategies that excel
- You will have a background in Display, Programmatic, TV, Radio and media planning to drive aligned Media solutions.
- We are looking for a good all-rounder with an excellent understanding and experience of Media Planning across all channels
- You will deliver guidance backed by data and insight and your knowledge of the media landscape.
- They want someone who is really passionate about media and cares about taking this partnership to the next level!
- The ideal candidate will already be an expert in media with a good grounding in advertising.
- It is essential that you have experience in Media Planning in an agency environment to be able to deliver at this level to manage and grow a team of experts.
- The person coming in should have working knowledge of all channels as he/she will be exposed to the wider company across all projects. It’s a fantastic opportunity to expand your experience of working across multiple disciplines.
- It is desirable that you will have experience in Traditional Planning as well as cross media knowledge.
- You will need excellent organisational skills, a proactive attitude and have the ability to manage and mentor a team, as well as influencing the senior team with the delivery of solutions and delivery of reports.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Media Agencies
0203 763 9758 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox