Up to £40,000
23 days ago
This top name in entertainment and cinema gives you the opportunity to work with fast paced, top of their game media and marketing professionals. They are looking for support and guidance on their media and communications from their agency. You will work closely with the clients and share your passion for entertainment, cinema and film.
With this great client exposure and working with some brightest brand marketers in the industry you will truly be on the fast track to success. Clients for the agency include Telcoms, Retail, Beauty, Consumer tech and FMCG.
Handling Planning & Buying and media for some of the best advertisers in the world, this agency work in connections and brands rather than just trading agreements.
As a fast growing media agency and named the Global Network of the year and Agency of the year this agency has incredible opportunities for growth/development and with a history of organically grown talent; they are one to watch.
As the Media Manager you will be working on this top name in entertainment and cinema. This team look after all the media for the client and have a big division dedicated to this flagship client. You will join strategists, planners and executional experts to develop strategies for connected campaigns. They are more about connections and brands rather than just display and TV.
The client is demanding but there are many rewards that come from working on this entertainment brand. You will be expected to bring your personal passion for entertainment to the forefront in this client servicing and planning role and help the team to conceptualise best in class campaigns and collaborating with specialists internally in the agency and externally with other partners.
Predominantly you will be responsible for working with the Account Directors to deliver category leading strategy and plans, working with the client to grow their consumer base as well as physical presence. Working with the activation teams you will help to conceptualise plans with the client. You will work with the creative agencies to ensure that there is partnership in the relationship and with your informed opinion and strong attention to detail to drive forward the business objectives.
The clients already have a strong relationship with the agency but you will continue to develop this so that all briefs are actioned quickly and you can efficiently challenge briefs when appropriate and smoothly manage the expectations of both clients and trading teams.
Most important for this role is a passion for comms planning and entertainment. With proven experience in media previously and with experience in developing strategy, creating plans or buying media, you will fit easily into this team and be able to hit the ground running. Your confident and conscientious manner will enable you to efficiently present to clients and you will have experience of presenting before.
Specifically, you will have experience with:
- Comms planning across multiple media formats
- Client servicing – demonstrating proactive approach and expertise in all situations
- Industry research and planning tools in Paid, Owned and Earned campaign strategies
- Experience in the provision of accurate and insightful data analysis to drive campaign effectiveness
- Experience delivering work in an effective and timely manner
- Proven relationships built with senior level clients
- Ability to understand the complexities of the digital marketplace and how solutions can be applied to best effect
- Proven ability in planning and buying from an activation, performance or account management perspective.
- Previous experience of managing or mentoring
- Understanding of the broader media marketplace and the latest innovations and media adventures
- Excellent relationship building technique and an engaging attitude
- Can demonstrate that you have constructively challenged your clients and worked with them to develop campaigns that secured a real competitive advantage
- Good client facing communicator with some experience of presenting to clients and stakeholders
- Desirable is previous experience in new business pitches, presenting at industry events, promoting and championing your team internally and examples of collaborative work to produce strong award entries.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now for a confidential conversation.
Kate Dickenson - [email protected]
Consultant - Media Planning & Buying
0203 763 9758
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Media so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Kate Dickenson.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox