3 months ago
Handling Planning & Buying and media for some of the best advertisers this agency work in connections and brands rather than just trading agreements.
This close-knit team have a wealth of experience in the industry with ambitious and award winning clients. They have already established themselves as the team to watch with many award nominations this year and internally at the agency are very high profile.
If you are looking for a strong, supportive and high achieving team this could be the place for you. The agency are set up to service some of the biggest household names with their enviable client list.
This particular team are entertainment giants with memorable campaigns and innovative media plans.
The staff are the best in the business, they have amazing offices with incredible views of London and you will work in a team surrounded by likeminded people who all work on similar clients. This is one of the best retail teams in the industry and as such you will be trained by the best
As the Media Manager you will be working on this entertainment brand with a strong team supporting you. This team has been created to join planners and executional experts to develop strategies for connected campaigns. They are more about connections and brands rather than just display and TV.
The client is demanding but there are many rewards that come from working on this entertainment brand. You will be expected to bring your personal passion to the forefront in this client facing role and help the team to conceptualise best in class campaigns and collaborating with specialists internally in the agency and externally with other partners.
Predominantly you will be responsible for working with the Account Directors to deliver category leading strategy and plans, working with the client to grow their consumer base as well as physical presence. Working with the activation teams you will help to conceptualise plans with the client. You will work with the creative agencies to ensure that there is partnership in the relationship and with your informed opinion and strong attention to detail to drive forward the business objectives.
The clients already have a strong relationship with the agency but you will continue to develop this so that all briefs are actioned quickly and you can efficiently challenge briefs when appropriate and smoothly manage the expectations of both clients and trading teams.
Most important for this role is a passion for media and a head for numbers. With proven experience in media previously and with experience in developing strategy, creating plans or buying media, you will fit easily into this team and be able to hit the ground running. Your confident and conscientious manner will enable you to efficiently present to clients and you will have experience of presenting before.
Specifically, you will have experience with:
- Creating strong media plans for brand response led campaigns
- A head for figures and the ability to talk to your clients about data backed media plans
- Client servicing – demonstrating proactive approach and expertise in all situations
- Industry research and planning tools in Paid, Owned and Earned campaign strategies
- Experience in the provision of accurate and insightful data analysis to drive campaign effectiveness
- Experience delivering work in an effective and timely manner
- Proven relationships built with senior level clients
- Ability to understand the complexities of the digital marketplace and how solutions can be applied to best effect
- Proven ability in planning and buying from an activation, performance or account management perspective.
- Previous experience of managing or mentoring
- Understanding of the broader media marketplace and the latest innovations and media adventures
- Excellent relationship building technique and an engaging attitude
- Can demonstrate that you have constructively challenged your clients and worked with them to develop campaigns that secured a real competitive advantage
- Good client facing communicator with some experience of presenting to clients and stakeholders
- Desirable is previous experience in new business pitches, presenting at industry events, promoting and championing your team internally and examples of collaborative work to produce strong award entries.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Consultant - Media Agencies
0203 763 9758 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox