£30,000 - £34,000
4 months ago
One of the world’s largest integrated media communications agencies full of experts in a large variety of disciplines and specialised in planning, buying, client services, digital, trading, insights, strategy, PPC, SEO, social, sponsorship, mobile and events. They have a large variety of sectors like automotive, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, fashion and technology.
With an ethos all centred around finding a better way they are now the most awarded network winning clients & awards left right and centre, this is a fantastic time to join the agency.
- You will be expected to lead on the day-to-day running of two to three main clients and will manage one or two Media Planners and Media Assistants
- Working with the Media Director you will play a key role in developing media strategies and channel plans for your clients and be responsible for the effective delivery of these
- You will also manage relations with the internal buying teams, creative agency contacts, research companies, media owners and other specialist services within the wider network.
- Experience in the media industry (2 - 4 years) bringing in-depth knowledge / understanding of both offline and online channels with an appetite to always learn more
- You’ll have an innate curiosity and a willingness to share ideas, thoughts and insights with your team
- Ability to manage complex and demanding workloads and keep a cool head
- Highly interested in all technology development
- Client-facing in a previous role with clear, concise and convincing communication skills. Capable to have strategic level conversations with clients and other agencies
- Ability to build strong relationships with all key stakeholders (e.g clients, other agencies or internal agency partners across the globe)
- Experience of managing at least one team member
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox