City of London, London
£40000 - £60000 per annum
8 days ago
World's Fastest Growing Social Media Platform - Media Planner - up to £60k
I am working with the fastest growing social media channel in the world, owned by a leading AI technology company - they are searching for a Media Planner for their London office to help them increase their presence in the UK and Europe.
This is a super exciting time for these guys- in the space of just two years, the app has amassed more than half a billion users and they are one of the world's most valuable start-ups alongside Uber, after recent investment they are worth $75bn… and growing!
- Initiating, planning and coordinating media campaigns and activations in order to acquire new users of the platform.
- Planning performance marketing campaigns - across both online and offline channels (digital and traditional media).
- Overseeing and supervising the development of media briefs and the execution of media buys through effective communication of the strategic direction and timeline of campaigns.
- Post campaign analysis - analysing the effectiveness of media campaigns to better optimize spend and performance.
- Making data-driven decisions to support campaign goals.
- You will have at least 3 years' experience planning and buying media campaigns, having participated in at least one full planning cycle, and the implementation of several media plans.
- You will have knowledge of planning tools such as MRI, ComScore and Nielsen tools.
- You will be passionate about technology, start-ups and the applications.
- You will have a start-up mentality - fast-paced, self-starter, eager and enthusiastic. You must be willing and excited about working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You will have exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox