City of London, London
£30000 - £38000 per annum
21 days ago
Media planner - in house-team - up to £38,000
As an incredible focused agency, with unparalleled integrated expertise, this company can offer you the chance to take your cross-media expertise and work with intelligent digital, creative and data experts. If you are already working in a comms planning and have passion for the media and advertising space then this is the place for you.
Working out of the client offices in amazing London Bridge based offices, you will be working closely with media, creative and the client. As a planning manager, you will be driving this client forward, ensuring that your team deliver and that planning is precise and effective.
As digital natives the whole company thrive on the test and learn mentality and the opportunity to push their clients to the next level. They have had many digital firsts in the last 2 years and are growing at an exponential rate. They are looking for people who are passionate, proactive, dedicated and looking to make a name for themselves in media to work on a huge publisher client.
- Working with the clients, creative, production and specialist teams to develop best-in-class comms plans, with involvement at all stages of the process.
- Working with the internal buying teams to come up with implementation plans that deliver solutions that maximise the impact of brand and acquisition plans.
- You will be confident in dealing with both clients and senior stakeholders, providing exceptional client servicing and being the day-to-day lead on comms plans.
- Developing new brand solutions for a performance-led client in a massive year for them by understanding the relationship between brand and acquisition.
- Building relationships with creative partners and improving the digital knowledge throughout the agency team.
- You will have at least 3 years' experience comms planning (brand and DR) in a media agency, with good confidence and knowledge of digital channels.
- Well-informed and interested in media trends, developments and technology.
- Leading best-practice, setting a good example to more junior members of the team and being pro-active in developing innovative and inventive media plans.
- Confidence and ambition to develop award-winning media plans.
- You will thrive in a fat-paced, dynamic environment.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox