£24,000 - £28,000
about 1 year ago
One of the world’s largest integrated media communications agencies full of experts in a large variety of disciplines and specialised in planning, buying, client services, digital, trading, insights, strategy, PPC, SEO, social, sponsorship, mobile and events. They have a large variety of sectors like automotive, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, fashion and technology.
With an ethos all centred around finding a better way they are now the most awarded network winning clients & awards left right and centre, this is a fantastic time to join the agency.
- This is a key role within the agency, working with the Media Directors and the Media Managers to
ensure that they maximise profitability by creating exceptional teams and work for one of the agencies Top 5 clients.
- You will report directly into the Media Director. You will be expected to work on a portfolio of the
Client’s divisions. Each campaign is different, but campaigns rely on a wide media mix including TV, Radio, Print, Digital and Social media.
- You will be an integral player within the day-to-day client team with a number of direct client
relationships which you will need to maintain. Your role will be to help develop creative and innovative media plans for the clients as well as project manage and co-ordinate many aspect of client service.
- MUST have experience within a Media Planning or Media Assistant/Executive role
- Knowledge of all media channels both online & offline and how they integrate with each other
- Confident dealing with clients and not afraid to manage expectations and push back when needed
- Strong attention to detail
- You’ll have an innate curiosity and a willingness to share ideas, thoughts and insights with your team
- You will have a level of understanding and appreciation of our clients’ business dynamics
- Knowledge or an enthusiasm to use and embrace the tools that we have to ensure first class planning
- An ability to multitask across a number of projects and clients across the client divisions.
- You’ll be energetic, determined and proactive
- You will possess strong communication and presentation skills (written and oral), attention to detail
- and numerical ability
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here