City of London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Media Relations Manager - Broadcast Media - £35,000-£45,000
Sphere are currently working with a very well established broadcast media business that has an unrivalled management team, with experience working for major broadcasters including BBC, CNN, Bloomberg and Sky News! They have grown to a size of 200 employees and are looking for a Media Relations Manager to take ownership of the company's PR as well as working with clients to manage their media relations also. This is a great opportunity to work for a very well respected business, with offices across the globe and be the first permanent PR hire for the UK.
- Manage all media relations activity in the UK, Europe and US including both for the company but also working with clients to evelop and write press releases, scripts and advisories.
- Develop and execute a strategy for significant and rapid growth across the media relations business.
- Set, monitor and exceed client KPI's and expectations - reporting back to clients on campaign outcomes.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships as well as relationships with journalists.
- Work with the sales team on proposals, pitches and selling media relations projects.
- Experience working in a fast-paced PR or communications agency
- Strong experience managing and building journalist databases
- Highly analytical with confidence in data analysis and reporting
- Developing PR messaging, press releases and scripts
- Experience designing, selling, managing and executing media relations projects on a global scale
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Senior Consultant - Content, Social, Ecommerce
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.