£65,000 - £75,000
18 days ago
One of the world’s largest integrated media communications agencies full of experts in a large variety of disciplines and specialised in planning, buying, client services, digital, trading, insights, strategy, PPC, SEO, social, sponsorship, mobile and events. They have a large variety of sectors like automotive, telecommunications, FMCG, retail, fashion and technology.
With an ethos all centred around finding a better way they are now the most awarded network winning clients & awards left right and centre, this is a fantastic time to join the agency.
This role is to be based in the Manchester office, but you will be working closely with London and the Global offices.
- Deliver the strategic direction and longer-term vision for all clients within the group
- Build strong working relationships with key clients and feed into all media planning as appropriate
- Responsible for driving strategic media planning documents and producing output - ensuring the wider team is onboard at all stages
- Develop strategies with data led planning at its heart, and inspire delivery through media and consumer experiences
- Drives thought leadership across the client's business - is the first to provide the agency POVs
- Inspires, develops and leads the team’s strategic thinking
- Work with the Agency Networks Specialist Teams to enrich strategies through data, partnerships, creative and specialist channels - seeks to unlock opportunities
- MUST have extensive experience within a Media Planning or Media Strategy role
- Experience of producing high quality strategic media output, ideally across a range of clients
- Ability to work solo or as part of a team as required by the nature of the brief or project
- Analytical thinking; ability to recognise critical questions; curiosity about the clients’ business
- Self-motivated and able to produce work in a structured and timely fashion
- Is a generator of ideas and can encourage ideas from others
- Ability to inspire, coach and develop those working within the team and across the agency
- Inquisitive about the world and consumers; interested in impact and outcomes
- Confident and persuasive communication skills, both verbal and written
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Head of Media & Marketing Agencies
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Gemma McGeary
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox