€50,000, - €60,000 + commission!
4 days ago
The company is a leading worldwide SaaS company looking to grow and expand their Berlin Office.
Rapidly growing unicorn business who controls brand experiences across the digital universe throughout the whole customer journey.
They are looking for a Mid-Market Sales Manager to develop and grow the company’s presence in Europe. As a Mid-Market Sales Manager, you will be growing and selling to small and medium sized businesses.
They are a global company with 12 offices worldwide, they are headquartered in New York where the onboarding regime is held.
- Advance sales opportunities within the company’s mid-size corporate sales sector
- Prospect exciting growing medium sized business but also managing a huge network of current businesses
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Excellent basic salary with fantastic commission structure and other benefits such as lunch allocation and flexible working hours
- 3 plus years of quota carrying software or technology solution sales and account management experience
- Track record of being one of the top salespersons at your company and closing Fortune 1000 deals
- Excellent written and conversational English and business fluency in German language if not native.
- Dynamic and KPI driven with a hunger for success
- You are committed to winning and taking advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from the company’s product offering
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
EMEA Recruitment Consultant
+44 (0) 203 869 2071
Sphere International Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/james-ramsay
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox