£32,000 - £40,000
4 months ago
Work with some of the world’s most iconic names in Luxury Fashion.
This is an ideal role for a digital designer with experience in designing for luxury brands. We’re looking for someone who is hungry for a step up in their career, someone who can assist in photoshoots and is able to translate images into engaging content across digital, social, and more!
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and beautiful design, have experience in translating assets, and the ability to transform them into content that is both out-of-the-box and in keeping with the tone needed for their luxury client list.
We’re looking for an experienced candidate in design (4 plus years’ experience) with an eye for current trends and styles.
- As a Mid-Weight Digital Designer, you are confident working independently and can offer ideas for new and engaging content
- You would be designing across web, social and email, creating new and engaging content
- Confident working with senior management and communicating your ideas to bring them to life
- Conceptualise original ideas for video, photography and animation
- Support the Head of Marketing in the direction for their creative
- You have 4 + years’ experience working in Ecommerce or in the Luxury sector
- You are confident in art direction and coming up with creative campaigns
- You have a strong passion for following current and future trends in fashion and online retail
- Must have extensive experience using Photoshop, illustrator, and in-design
- Ideal if you have video editing skills, and some animation experience, preferably After Effects
- Great at multi-tasking
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2982 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here