£28,000 - £35,000
17 days ago
- Work closley with the Head of Creative and the wider eCommerce team to develop the online brand identity
- Collaborate with juniors to design all email marketing communications, homepage, category and promotional banners.
- Designing all website assets and overall page design. Striving to push the create in all aspects of design
- As Middleweight designer youu are confident coming up with new ideas, and have a strong attention to detail to translate these into beautiful designs for online.
- Confident working with senior management and the wider team; continually striving to learn and grow within your role
An opportunity to join one of Britain’s best-known fashion brands on the high street. We are seeking a seasoned Ecommerce Digital Designer to develop the online brand identity.
This is a role for someone looking to grow upon their skills, to contribute ideas and innovate with a brand that continually strives to connect with their audience, whether that’s through marketing, social or through their own site.
At least 2 years’ experience working in Ecommerce or with a marketing team
- You are confident across a wide range of design including, but not limited to, some web design, email marketing and other ecommerce touch points
- You have a strong passion for following current and future trends in fashion and online retail
- Must have extensive experience using Photoshop, illustrator, and in-design
- Working knowledge of aftereffects and digital animation skills would be a bonus
- Great at multi-tasking
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2982 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on Linkedin. Search for Amy Wright.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox