£28,000 - £35,000
about 1 month ago
We’re working with a start-up in Central London, looking for a middleweight digital designer.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about marketing and design; have an eye for bold colours and a fun approach to creative across static, animation and video.
We’re looking for someone with a great eye for working with a consumer product, who is at their best whether they’re coming up with concepts for new content, or when translating beautiful assets into eye-catching design across digital, print and content.
This role isn’t short of perks: regular socials, drinks, treats, Learning & Development support and a great benefits package.
- As the middleweight Digital Designer, you have experience working across digital touch points (video, emails, HTML5 banners, homepages, content for social media, etc.)
- Art Directing content, working closely with the Creative Director.
- Confident working with senior management and the wider team; continually striving to learn and grow within your role, and your team
- You have 3+ years’ experience ideally from an Ecommerce or FMCG background, but if you have a great, clean and engaging portfolio, please still get in touch
- You are confident across a wide range of design including, but not limited to, HTML5, animation, video and social
- You have a strong passion for following current and future trends in online retail
- Must have extensive experience using Photoshop, illustrator, and in-design
- Great at multi-tasking
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 764 2982 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/amy-wright
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox