£30,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
Brand new opportunity to join a busy, cutting edge, internal acquisition marketing design team of a global Online Gaming community. This company has a reputation for high-quality, engaging creative, with new products and games being released regularly.
The Graphic Web Designer will be working on creative visuals, interactive promotions, responsive landing pages, Emails, print and other various creative content. You will be with a variety of clients, and alongside a team of experienced designers, developers and managers.
- As middleweight Marketing Designer, you are confident bringing ideas to life, from initial ideas through to execution
- You are confident in Graphic Design, whether working across digital or print.
- You strive for excellence: executing design that attracts and excites its users
- You can code in HTML/ CSS3 to create responsive landing pages
- Producing creative content for marketing purposes
- You have at least 2 years marketing design experience in a fast-paced environment
- You are both creative and imaginative in your approach to graphic design, and are happy whether working collaboratively or when independent
- Hand-coding CSS2/3 XHTML/ HTML5 responsive design skills
- Are able to understand briefs and communicate ideas and solutions
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2982 // [email protected]on.co.uk
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here