£28,000 - £35,000
3 months ago
An opportunity to join a top independent creative agency that specialise in web design, campaigns, and all-round creative thinking for brands.
This is maternity cover, a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12. As the midweight UX/UI role you will be working with a brilliant creative team made up of art directors, designers, developers and motion graphic designers.
The ideal candidate will be great at art directing junior members of the team, and confident working closely with the front and backend developers to bring ideas to life.
An ideal candidate will have excellent design skills and a strong understanding of digital. They will be given the opportunity to work on a wide range of design projects across our spectrum of clients – from interactive content pieces, to web design and branding and more.
- As the middleweight UX/UI designer, you have strong attention to detail when designing and are confident creating pixel perfect designs
- Leading responses to creative briefs from clients
- Conceptualise brave, original ideas that scream innovation for our clients
- Ensuring work is delivered within budget and time constraints
- You have 3-5 years’ experience working as a web designer, ideally with a working knowledge of best UX/UI practices
- Proven track record of design idea and concept generation and development
- A strong understanding of digital trends and responsive web
- Hands-on HTML/CCS coding skills would be a bonus
- Fluent knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2982 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here