£28,000 - £35,000
8 months ago
An opportunity to join one of the fastest growing retailers, partnering with some of beauty’s most iconic names. They are an agile business with an incredible roadmap of upcoming projects for a UX/UI designer to get stuck into, from major overhauls to building entirely new features.
This role is a visual interaction design role, which will develop your UX and product design skills.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and beautiful design, have experience in web, UI and UX design. An inquisitive nature is essential for this role, someone who pushes the innovation.
We’re looking for an experienced candidate (2 plus years’ experience) with a passion for UX design.
- As the middleweight UX/UI designer, you will work across the internal and consumer facing sites
- Contributing components and partial wireframes with guidance from the Lead UX Designer.
- Contributing to workshops, visualising ideas through concept design and mapping user journeys
- Communicating with internal teams and articulating your ideas on how to improve the user experience to meet business objectives.
- Conceptualise original ideas that bring their brand forward in the market
- You have 2 + years’ experience working as a web designer, ideally with a working knowledge of best UX/UI practices
- Capable of identifying and sympathising with simple problems a user may face and suggesting solutions
- You can articulate why you’ve taken a particular approach, both verbally and written.
- Basic understanding of frontend languages, a willingness to learn HTML and SASS to quickly prototype and implement agile enhancements
You can apply for this role now by sending us you CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2982 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here