24 days ago
I am currently recruiting for a Mobile App Product Manager to join an amazing luxury pure play beauty brand. Their mission is to be the world's largest and most trusted beauty retailer. With beautiful offices in angel you will be brining to life their first mobile app and taking it to be the very best mobile beauty application in the world.
- You will be responsible for owning the conception, roadmap, delivery and evolution and end-to-end performance of the brands mobile app strategy.
- Prepare a strategy, engage stakeholders across the team and work with marketing, technology, design, merchandising and the senior leadership team.
- Responsible for championing the embedding of the app strategy.
- Working with the business practices so ‘mobile app’ is a central part of their culture.
- Rapidly deliver a strategic vision and plan outlining their app strategy.
- Work with the CTO to ensure their systems readiness is in place to support the app.
- Prepare and gain sign off of post-launch roadmaps.
- Implement and drive tactics that drive the rapid adoption of app and conversion from existing mobile traffic to highly engaged, regular app usage.
- At least 2 years, deep, specialised experience with mobile apps in a retail ecommerce environment.
- Reporting, analytics, technology, design and production workflow must be part of your workflow.
- Ideally have launched a 1st generation App for a retailer.
- Experience driving app adoption strategy within a retail environment.
- You will be a blend of technical, marketing and analytics.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox