£30000 - £35000 per annum
25 days ago
Off-Page SEO Manager - FinTech - £30,000 - £35,000
Are you a technically driven SEO specialist looking for a role in which you can take a lead in the development of world-leading, global off-page SEO campaigns?
My client is a global leader in financial trading and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
You will responsible for the day-to-day management, expansion and in-depth development of all organic search activity
- Manage, maintain and increase the online presence of websites by utilising modern organic search and online marketing techniques.
- Use analytical tools to identify new opportunities for search optimisation.
- Conduct content-based outreach campaigns to attract external links from high volume domains and diversify the businesses back link portfolio.
- Researching and implementing new SEO tactics and strategies.
- Manage a global SEO budget.
- Manage external relationships and internal cross-department partnerships.
- A proven track record in a global SEO role.
- Experience in implementing organic search campaigns
- Excellent Analytic skills
- Knowledge of Google based algorithms
- Experience in successful outreach campaigns that result in acquisition in highly quality in-bound links.
- Knowledge of both on-page and off-page SEO ranking actors and optimisation techniques.
- Understanding of CMS and HTML
- Experience using third party tools such as Google Search Console, Search metrics, Moz, Majestic etc.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox