City of London, London
£40000 - £450000 per annum
16 days ago
Onboarding Manager / Client Implementation Manager - Referral and Recommendation Tech
My client was only founded a few years ago, and yet have grown to become a market leader in their niche space of Referral and Recommendation tech. They have grown incredibly fast due to the quality of their platform and ability to AB test different incentive offers for their consumers. This allows them to ensure they are providing the best service for their clients, which is constantly adaptable.
Working with some of the country's best brands, and with some huge recent funding, they are now looking to expand their Client Success team further.
With a Professional services team of 6 people, this role will have you as part of a highly structured team of Client Success Managers. They also split their Client Success team into three parts, with one part focusing on Client Onboarding, one on managing support, strategy and renewals and the last team managing support and admin for their clients.
This role sits in their Client Success team working with clients to onboard them onto the platform once the product has been sold. You will need to be enthusiastic, personable and great at building relationships for their clients but also strong at problem solving and finding solutions for clients right from the first interaction.
As an Onboarding Manager, you will:
- Onboard a portfolio of some of the companies biggest and best clients, across multiple industries for referrals. An average of 15 a month.
- Work with the wider Customer Success team to collaborate on clients who are being or have been onboarded.
- Create a clear data-strategy for each client and work closely with them to achieve this.
- Present demonstrations of the platform to the client, bespoke to them - with full training to you provided.
- Create client strategy and support across the platform, to ensure they are using it to its full capability initially.
- Regularly meet clients on site as much as possible as well as screen shares.
- You will have at least 2 years' experience either in a Customer Success, project management or Onboarding role with clients in the Marketing Tech/SaaS space.
- You will ideally have experience analysing data or working with Adobe/Google Analytics or in AB testing.
- You have demonstrated platforms to clients regularly and been heavily involved in the onboarding of the tech.
- You are bright, intelligent, and a quick-thinker.
- You have a knowledge of digital or affiliate marketing and eCommerce.
- You have experience managing clients and developing relationships.
- You have some strong client-facing experience and regularly meet clients.
- You ideally have previous project management experience
- Health Insurance
- Profit share scheme.
- Life Insurance
- Bonus Scheme
- Bespoke 121 training
- Exposure to senior business processes and the founders of the company
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox