5 days ago
I am currently recruiting for an Online Content and Website Executive to join a travel and publications company tat focus on the premium and luxury sector with the travel industry. This company is part of a globally known entertainment group that distributes factual, sport, movie and general entertainment channels.
- You will be responsible for managing all new and existing web content and for all projects related to their existing and new websites.
- Work with teams to devise a marketing strategy and marketing calendar that aligns with their brand and commercial objectives.
- Oversea content presented on their websites including creating, editing, posting, updating and cleaning up outdated content. Including SEO.
- Work with the technical team to assess and resolve any technical challenges.
- Identify new technical, website and merchandising features that enhance the customer journey.
- Manage external PPC and SEO agencies.
- Manage social media channels
As this is a newly created role and part of a small team, this list is not considered exhaustive. Flexibility in regards to duties and responsibilities and a can do attitude will be expected.
- Solid demonstrable experience in a similar role, preferably in the travel industry.
- Experience managing multiple websites is preferable.
- Experience working with a CMS, preferably WordPress.
- A basic understanding of HTML.
- A creative mind with the ability to conceive interesting ideas for new content and topics.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Consultant - Ecommerce
0203 869 2032 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Laura Mann.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox