8 months ago
I am currently recruiting for an Online Trading Manager to join an amazing fashion brand located in South West London. You will support the Senior Online Trading Manager in delivering the trading plan for the FY, meeting key KPI’s for the business and department. Deputising in the Senior Online Trading Manager’s absence.
- Online trading, production and management of all own brand websites for the brand, line managing a Trading Assistant and Intern.
- Knowledge of the online weekly plan forecast and activity for the brands web channels for the forthcoming week and performance for previous week.
- Supporting the Senior Online Trading Manager with Monday tracking pack. Writing a weekly trading analysis and ensuring the junior team aid in pulling this together.
- Confident to present trade to wider business as and when required.
- Knowledge of weekly online and company bestsellers for the brands web channels.
- Using GA to monitor the brands website metric and putting forward any risks, calculating demand forecasts and liasing with CRO on any testing / optimisation projects.
- Advising the Marketing and Creative teams products for planned emails and ensuring categories are merchandised according to email activity directives from the Digital Marketing Manager and Online Trade Manager.
- Working closely with branch and product merchandising to co-chairing the Merchandising and Ecom meeting. Asking for information on new launches/packs/recalls/stock and promotional activities to ensure key dates are in line with stores and channels online.
- Ensure all products in stock are live.
- Drives intern and assistant to maintain 96% launch rate and ensure they manage wider team expectations if there are delays.
- Maintain daily on site merchandising to ensure the trading and messaging of all the website channels are optimised in line with store and trade directives.
- Experience of working within the Salesforce/ Demandware content management platform
- Strong trading knowledge within fast-paced environment fashion retail environment
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel - dealing with large data sets
- Experience of working with and across large internal and external departments
- Line management experience of juniors or interns
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here