27 days ago
As an Operations Director, you will be working for a leading ad tech business within the programmatic space. They employ over 700 people in the UK with impressive growth plans for 2016. My client needs an Operations Director who will help them relaunch and grow their mobile proposition in the UK.
- Promoting capability internally, to ensure platforms/systems are properly used
- Governance over the investment management of UK funds.
- Working alongside the head of mobile to ensure the platform is a commercially successful operation
- Vendor management.
- Auditing and pricing performance.
- Product /platform development.
- Direct line management of the UK trader(s) and engagement manager(s).
- Financial reporting for the UK finance team and global teams.
- Creation of UK marketing material
- Specific mobile experience from a media agency, in a similar level operations position.
- Ideally you will have experience working with multiple teams across a variety of specialisms.
- You should possess strong analytical skills coupled with commercial and business acumen.
- You should be a skilled negotiator and someone who can ensure the offering is front-of-mind to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills a must. You will be required to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
- You will be able to work independently and approach new challenges with enthusiasm
- You will possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal and be capable of managing relationships with both the UK and global teams.
- Resilience, drive and ambition are a must!
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
02037649590 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox