£35,000 - £45,000
20 days ago
A thriving independent digital marketing agency are looking for an Operations Manager to join their company of over 70 employees in central London.
Constantly winning exciting new clients, this agency never fails to deliver the best digital campaigns, whilst maintaining the belief that their people are their team are at the heart of everything they do. They are continuing to grow, and are a fantastic place to further your career and grow with them.
My client offer a very unique way of working and strongly believe in cross digital integration and offer training across all digital channels offered by the agency to all of their employees.
As an Operations Manager in this agency, you will be responsible for coordinating across PPC, Paid Social and Display teams and reporting this information to the client and the Account Director. You will be getting hands on occasionally across all these channels, but your role will be more strategically focused. This is an opportunity to take the step to a Head of Paid Media or a Head of Digital role because of the broad nature of your job.
The ideal candidate will:
- The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years’ experience running Paid Search, Paid Social and Display campaigns.
- You should have excellent communication skills, a real drive to learn and a passion for making an impact.
- A strong knowledge in all elements of Digital.
- Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with large budgets.
- Solid experience of actively using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Adometry.
- Agency side experience is a plus.
- Bid Management experience is a must.
- 25 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07725644079 / 02037282980
or email: [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox