3 months ago
I am currently looking for an Optimisation Manager to join an agency based in London. This agency is curious and passionate about technology, and truly believe in and encourage continuous leaning. You will work in conjunction with the client to identify, define and solve issues in their customer life cycle, with a focus on those that affect commercial and performance goals.
- You will commission research from the user research team and then use these insights to better understand the range of experience and conversion on the clients websites.
- These will form the basis of your strategies and testing roadmaps that will aim to improve performance in area’s such as acquisition, customers engagement, product design and customer retention.
- You will plan and design solutions in the form of tests to optimise the customer experience.
- This role puts you in the heart of the clients strategy and online business, from analysing traffic sources and their performance all the way through to increasing customer engagement with the clients product / service.
- You will develop client strategies and test roadmaps, define the copy and visual design changes and manage the delivery of the solutions.
- A/B Testing or email campaign, with the creative, tech and QA teams.
- Optimise solutions for the full customer life cycle, across multiple channels.
- Conversion framework.
- Research methodologies and principles
- UX skills, to wireframe your solutions.
- Business strategy.
- A good understanding of the revenue and ROI pressures a client has.
- Strong experience in CRO testing.
- Experience in Ecommerce.
- Excellent knowledge of consumer behaviour.
- Good knowledge of user experience principles.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3869 2032 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here