12 days ago
Our client have established themselves as one of London’s largest and most prestigious Media Agencies with some incredible clients. They are incredibly innovative and are currently at the very forefront of creative and exciting marketing campaigns. With incredible offices based in Central London, they offer one of the best work environments for their employees.
This is an opportunity to work with exciting clients, gain a lot more client contact, and be enrolled in some fantastic training programmes.
As an SEO Executive you will:
- Work across a variety of different clients, with constant client contact.
- Support Account Managers in delivering effective client service.
- Work closely with clients to fully understand their unique needs.
- Have access to the latest in technology to provide the best SEO service.
- Constantly liaise with other teams such as PPC and Social.
- Have the opportunity to use the most modern SEO technology.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have the ability to complete in-depth audits on sites on a Technical SEO basis
- Be able to analyse a sites backline and identify where it is appropriate to remove or disavow links.
- Be able to perform in-depth keyword research and present it in a actionable manner to clients.
- Be well versed in Google analytics, tag manager and webmaster tools.
- Have a good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Be extremely competent on Excel and Google Sheets.
Access to unlimited amounts of training around all of Digital Marketing across all channels
- Progression plans that are not limited to your team, or even your company
- Inclusion in an industry leading benefits plan tailored to you
- A great friendly atmosphere, with early Friday finishing hours.
- 27 days holiday with an extra day accrued each year.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Daniel Bolter.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox