£30,000 - £35,000
8 months ago
My client offers a very unique place of work and opportunity for you to grow your career here. They are an international performance focused digital agency, but are just launched in the UK. They have won a huge amount of clients in the past 12 months and are now looking for a strong Paid Media Account Manager to come on board and continue that growth.
Joining these guys at this stage, and with the rate of growth they are showing will offer you unparalleled progression and bespoke 121 training from the founders in the company and very experienced digital professionals.
As a Paid Media Manager with this marketing agency, you will largely be responsible for paid Social and Paid Search campaigns across a portfolio of clients. The way these guys are set up however, you will be able to work right alongside the SEO, content and other Digital teams. You will also be directly managing one exec and have the ability to grow your own team immediately.
The ideal candidate will:
- The ideal candidate would have at least 2 years’ experience running Paid Social campaigns.
- You should have excellent communication skills, a real drive to learn and a passion for making an impact.
- Ideally A strong knowledge in all elements of Paid Search.
- Ideally have experience working across Display.
- Experience managing multi-market campaigns and working with large budgets.
- Solid experience of actively using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and Adometry.
- Agency side experience is a plus.
- Strong client management skills is a must
- 25 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Daniel Bolter