5 months ago
One of the fastest growing Technology start-ups in the World is seeking a Global Paid Media Manager work as part of a huge team and service all their brands across 40 international markets. This company opened its doors in 2011 and has since gone from a head count of 3 to 3,000 in Berlin alone. Along with the brands they have acquired, there are currently around 20,000 employees across 40 countries. They are one of the fastest growing start-ups globally and have built an internal Performance team to service their brands all based in Berlin.
- Developing and agreeing the right objectives, goals and KPIs to tie client business objectives into PPC objectives.
- Setting up and running PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines and platforms, including, but not limited to Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Independently managing and leading high value client campaigns whilst demonstrating proactive account management to drive client satisfaction.
- The implementation and delivery of paid advertising campaigns according to the agreed strategy, including activity planning and scheduling.
- Reporting on paid advertising activity for clients and proactively working towards achieving client goals and targets within PPC campaigns.
- Continuously increasing knowledge of all digital channels, particularly PPC, in order to integrate innovations and developments into client campaigns to ensure they are future proof.
- At least 2 years’ experience leading and developing PPC campaigns, preferably in an
- GAP qualified
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines
- Substantial experience in the use of paid search management and tracking tools.
- Experience in independently managing client campaigns and relationships.
- Solid understanding of paid search best practice and working knowledge and/or
- strong interest in other media channels especially SEO and Social Media.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
020 3763 9756 // [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search forAnton Greig.