City of London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
10 days ago
Digital Director - Digital Agency - London - up to £50k
This award-winning digital agency are based in Soho and are looking for someone to come on board their growing team. As a Sunday Time Tech Track top 50 company, you must be digitally savvy, with a real passion for digital media and the upcoming advances within the industry. They work with business to help them grow, and their clients span across travel, retail, FMCG and more.
They like to fit roles to people, not the other way around; what they're looking for is someone inquisitive, driven and smart, who has more to offer than simply digital expertise. This agency like people who go above and beyond for their team - if you are positive, helpful and feel you can add to their unique agency culture, then this could be the role for you!
- You will be the go-to person regarding for all things digital planning and activation in the agency, creating an expert digital function that is commercially successful and will drive income growth via new projects.
- Own the creative and digital proposition - you will lead account planning on new and existing clients, assessing strategic problems, developing insights and guiding strategic direction for clients.
- Presenting to clients on implementation strategy and recommendations.
- Investigate the potential of new digital media opportunities and feed this back to the agency team and clients.
- Lead junior team members - managing their development, learning, workload and output quality, and upskilling them in digital display.
- You will have digital planning and buying experience in a media agency, ideally across both b2c and b2b clients, with a focus in display and paid search.
- You must have activation experience in digital display and paid search.
- You will have strong presentation skills - you will be confident in dealing with internal stakeholders and clients. This will come from an ability to simplify and articulate complex concepts, in order to instil confidence in clients.
- You will have strong strategic and analytical skills and be research and data savvy.
- You will have a good understanding of DSPs, the fundamentals of ad-serving and the display technology landscape.
- You will have a genuine passion for digital media, and ideally a good understanding of wider the wider digital landscape.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox