about 1 month ago
They can be referred to quite simply as one of the world’s leading global media agencies with offices spanning over 70 countries. They are a Sunday Times top 100 Companies to work for and have won the IPA Platinum award for outstanding learning and development. Every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan with almost 100 training initiative available. They are also the only media agency to obtain the Gold Accreditation award for the last 3 years for the support they provide for parents and families. This is the perfect opportunity to join a leading global agency which offers amazing support as well as outstanding opportunities!
As a key member of the a brand new unit, you will lead the team in strategy and best practice across paid search campaigns. In addition to maintaining a strong hold over day to day PPC activity, you will also make strategic campaign recommendations, evolve a data-driven test and learn philosophy and become an ambassador for the OneSearch initiative both internally and externally.
The role focusses currently on delivering against strict performance KPIs for 15+ brands in the UK market. However, our long term vision is to scale the new unite methodology internationally, throughout Europe and North America, and the Account Director will play a key role in the agency achieving that ambition.
- Demonstrable experience in a biddable role
- Experience in managing a team of 2-3 people and conducting team appraisals, as well as performance management
- Experience in driving innovation in Biddable media
- Advanced knowledge of AdWords, Google Search Console, Google Analytics and Bing
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to engage with planning teams and also brand leaders at the client side
- Confidence and have worked on large accounts ideally in an agency environment
- Be solution driven, innovative and proactive with how you drive performance for your accounts
- Be strategic and commercially minded in planning goals for your teams as well as being able to shape and develop a biddable strategy
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox