£38000 - £42000 per annum
6 months ago
Paid Search Account Manager - Network Agency - up to £42000
- Our people are our greatest asset in making us the leading agency, thus we make sure our employees are rewarded and looked after in terms of career growth, social life and personal welfare.
- 4,600 people working in 113 offices in 89 countries and we are proud to call some of the world's most successful brands as clients.
- We have our very own on-site bar, an events programme including BBQs and drinks on the rooftop terrace, sports and social clubs, a range of staff discounts and on-site services including health screenings, financial management workshops, manicures and massages.
- We are looking for an experienced Senior Planner or Manager with a proven track record in Search, client handling, and relevant exposure across other digital channels with a strong inclination for Paid Search.
- The Account Manager will be the key figure for our Paid Search Ecommerce, with Front of House client-facing responsibilities. Because of this, the role requires a proactive self-starter who will use their own initiative to impress clients with both long-term strategic thinking as well as a high standard in delivering day to day tasks.
- In essence, we are looking for someone who is able to take the lead with clients, but who is also ready to roll up their sleeves and work on the accounts directly every day.
- Demonstrable experience in automating processes and optimization towards a ecommerce goal will be a clear advantage, as we are looking for someone who can minimize the amount of manual input required in the fast-paced retail sectors, in order to deliver campaigns more efficiently and effectively.
- The ideal candidate must also demonstrate a passion for this industry: our clients live and breathe their products and expect the same from their agencies.
- Responsible for continued development of search accounts and other biddable media within their team - driving efficiencies, seeking opportunities for growth.
- Create/ design search & biddable media strategy for client portfolio with Search Director.
- Advanced understanding of search principles, how marketing campaigns work cross markets, advanced analytic aptitude, view for the bigger picture of embedding search across channels and within the client's vertical.
- Ensuring delivery of Search campaigns, management of the team's priorities, spot checking reports & optimisation in order to ensure delivery against client volume and efficiency targets.
- Advanced understanding of how other media can influence search; the principles of other online marketing channels and be able to discuss them in (client) meetings.
- Advanced experience with bid management (Doubleclick Search, Marin, etc.), analytics & competitive insights tools available in the market - when they should be used and their relative strengths and limitations.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.