8 months ago
This company is the number 1 Media Agency in the world for global billings, with offices in over 100 countries. They work with clients across Retail, Automotive, FMCG, Gaming and Finance – some of the best in the world.
With some of the industries best minds, training, support and progression opportunities, this really is a place which will allow you to propel your career and have the opportunity to work across leading Media campaigns.
This role will also have you joining a very cross-digital environment as this Agency believes in integrating channels and providing cross-digital training in all other areas you want to learn in.
The agency is looking for someone like you to play a pivotal role as a Paid Search Account Director within the wider Digital team.
As a Paid Search Account Director you will be leading the Paid Search team across one of some of the Agency’s flagship brands. As well as this, you will be reporting directly into the Head of Paid Search and working with her across new business pitches. You will be responsible for your team members, their clients and will be the voice of the agency for some of their most prestigious brands.
This is an opportunity for you to assume a senior leadership role in one of London’s biggest and best agencies, and work in a completely cross-digital environment whilst leading your channel specialism of Paid Search
- You will have had 5 years’ experience working on Paid Search campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can take the client lead
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Search, having extensively used bid management tools throughout your career
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team and have proven management skills.
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You ideally have some experience or strategic knowledge across Paid Social or Display.
- You ideally will have come from a large agency background.
- 27 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches.
- Company holiday once a year!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here