15 days ago
Their blue-chip client list includes Jagermeister, Royal Ascot, Filippo Berio and Red Bull (who chose the company in 1996 and continue to defer all aspects of their marketing to the agency). The company consists of a small to medium team of 60 people and the opportunity to sit with desks on other channels.
Over the last 10 years they have seen a massive evolution in last ten years in terms of growth, range of services and personnel. The Drum recently ranked them as a top 100 media agency.
- Working within the search team to create, manage and optimise paid search accounts
- Identify and develop new keywords and strategies to increase relevance and effectiveness of paid search activity
- Working closely with the digital ops team to optimise and enhance the campaigns and produce daily/weekly campaign performance reports
- Day to day client liaison
- Liaison with various agency teams to ensure seamless campaign alignment
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of client presentations and buying reviews.
- Contribution to new business programmes/pitches.
- An excellent understanding of the paid search marketplace
- A good understanding of social channels
- Good knowledge of Bid management technology
- Presentation skills both written and verbal
- A good understanding of direct marketing techniques and approaches.
- Excellent numeracy
- Minimum 9-12 months agency experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2038/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox