City of London, London
£26000 - £31000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Paid Search Executive - Independent Agency - up to £31,000
- A full-service search marketing agency, specialising in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) tactics to help websites perform better and help its clients win more business from search engines.
- Quickly established themselves as one of the UK's leading SEM companies winning the E-Commerce award at the 2010 Herald Digital Business Awards.
- They invest heavily in training, benefits and incentives for their employees including best-in-class training and excellent reward schemes to help employees progress and develop their careers.
- Having a clear understanding of best practice account structure.
- Manage daily spend through manual and automated bid optimisation, in-line with KPIs and monthly budgets.
- Monitor and analyse paid performance campaigns to deliver rich insight to clients in weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and drive optimisation decisions
- Develop understanding of consumer search behaviour for clients
- Ad copy creation, testing, optimisation and automation.
- Improve quality score across paid search campaigns through keyword, copy and landing page relevance optimisation.
- Implement tracking requirements across campaigns.
- Manage an ongoing 'test and learn' optimisation programme to maximise performance and support in strategy development
- 1 to 2 years experience in an agency environment
- Excellent copy writing and communication skills
- Highly numerate with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to analyse large sets of complex data
- Able to plan and prioritise effectively
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox