Up to £60,000
4 months ago
Are you a data-driven Paid Search Manager looking for a role in which you can take a lead role in the development of world-leading, global paid search campaigns within the highly competitive financial technology sector?
My client is a global leader in online trading and is currently undergoing a rapid period of growth due to the success of its several award-winning brands.
Working closely with the Head of Performance Media, you will responsible for the day-to-day management, expansion and in-depth analysis of all paid search activities.
- Manage paid search campaigns globally across multiple brands, geographies and devices working closely with key internal stakeholders, agency partners and search engines
- Ensure that all campaign tracking is implemented, tested and maintained across multiple platforms
- Responsible for providing channel specific updates, results and insights on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Ensure that global reports and dashboards are updated regularly, along with detailed analysis that can be used to derive actionable insights, that in turn can be used drive business results
- Drive innovation in paid search by staying up-to-date with the latest industry trends, moving quickly on product Beta’s and new opportunities and using those to help achieve challenging growth targets with a focus on new customer acquisition
- Execute an on-going testing strategy
- 5+ Years Paid Search Experience Agency or Client Side
- Strong paid search expertise with hands-on experience of all elements of forecasting, planning, executing and measuring paid search performance
- Experience managing multimillion-dollar paid search budgets across multiple search engines
- Experience working within a truly global organization with teams based in multiple time zones
- Demonstrated ability in implementing, optimizing and communicating advanced bid-optimization tactics to a wide-ranging audience
- Experienced user of DoubleClick Search, DoubleClick Campaign Manager and Google Analytics 360
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Dave Case- [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn.