about 1 month ago
They are a global digital agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, FrieslandCampina, Tesco Mobile and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 750 people strong, manages over $1B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via offices in Chicago, Delhi, London, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Shanghai, Singapore, Sydney, and Tokyo.
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
Here, we are looking for a very strong candidate for our Paid Search section. The role involves owning the day-to-day execution of all elements of paid search activity, employing strong platform knowledge & supplier relationships to deliver flawless testing and media plans, optimisation, and analysis.
- Likely to have at least 2 years’ experience working on Search platforms, or have commensurate experience in digital roles working with other Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, and/or Marketing Managers on the client side
- Good organisational skills and high attention to detail, with an understanding of optimisation levers & testing approaches across biddable platforms
- Able to identify key opportunities to innovate, displaying inventiveness and willingness to challenge existing standards
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, are particularly important in building & developing client and supplier relationships. The ability to think on your feet, present well, and to be creative and talk about a wide variety of complex issues will be important to your progression
- An ability to bring the best out of people; helping them develop their capabilities and improve their confidence, whilst motivating them to succeed and helping them maintain focus when necessary
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyse raw data, draw insights and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- A self-starter with lots of initiative, motivation and a drive to succeed; you will get plenty of support but the ability to manage your own workload and identify ways to improve this is crucial
- Adaptability, able to flex working style with different situations
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest and understanding of online advertising industry trends
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox