8 months ago
They are an independent media agency specialising in Online and Offline Marketing, looking to grow their digital team after a heavy round of investment this past year. They are a high growth agency, having grown five times faster than the industry norm. They boast leading charities as clients such as WaterAid, UNICEF, The British Heart Foundation, GuideDogs UK and Wood Green as well as Royal Mail and Cobalt Airlines.
- The Search Planner Buyer will work across our biggest PPC accounts including Royal Mail, WaterAid & Cobalt.
- You will also get an opportunity to work in other channels including Display & Paid Social.
- You will work closely with the Digital Account Manager and directly line manage a digital assistant.
- Own the client relationship for all PPC activation matters
- Be the first point of contact for the client for PPC media plan creation, integration, optimization and evaluation
- Work to deadlines and manage internal and external stakeholder’s expectations
- Anticipate client needs, the challenges they face, and work with the internal stakeholder to develop play books and action plans for addressing issues and championing ideas which drive innovation and best practice
- There will be lots of opportunity to sell additional services to existing clients and get involved in new business RFPs and pitch work.
- 2+ years’ experience in a relevant PPC position in a media agency
- Experience of DS3 technology
- Direct response campaign experience
- Strong implementation experience
- Ability to execute the latest Adwords functionality for all verticals
- Client facing experience
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2038/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here