5 months ago
This company is the number 1 Media Agency in the world for global billings, with offices in over 100 countries. They work with clients across Retail, Automotive, FMCG, Gaming and Finance – some of the best in the world.
With some of the industries best minds, training, support and progression opportunities, this really is a place which will allow you to propel your career and have the opportunity to work across leading Media campaigns.
This role will also have you joining a very cross-digital environment as this Agency believes in integrating channels and providing cross-digital training in all other areas you want to learn in.
The agency is looking for someone like you to play a pivotal role as a Paid Search Account Manager within the wider Digital team. They are looking for an established Account Manager is a very strong Senior Executive wanting to step into management.
As a Paid Search Account Manager you will be an integral part in the Paid Search team across some of the Agency’s flagship brands in Entertainment and Travel. As well as this, you will be reporting directly into the teams director and managing a team of 2 junior who you will be responsible for the development of.
This is an opportunity for you to assume a senior role in one of London’s biggest and best agencies, and work in a completely cross-digital environment whilst leading your channel specialism of Paid Search. Get the opportunity to work on incredible brands, with incredible training programmes and a fantastic culture!
- You will have had 3 years’ experience working on Paid Search campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can present to the client.
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Search, having used bid management tools.
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team and ideally have proven management skills.
- You have at least trained a more junior member of the tea,.
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You ideally have some experience or strategic knowledge across Paid Social or Display.
- You have considerable experience running Search campaigns hands on, with sizeable budgets.
- 27 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches.
- Company holiday once a year!
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here