£25,000 - £28,000
2 months ago
Our client is a leading International marketing agency based in Central London. They are looking for a Paid Search Strategist to fit into their team and work with a newly acquired major client.
As a Paid Search Strategist, you will be reporting into the Account Manager and Account Director and will be joining a company with a passion for innovation and forward thinking. Our client is soon to be starting a major marketing campaign for a newly acquired client, providing a fantastic opportunity for a Paid Search Strategist to make a real impact in our client’s search team.
As a Paid search strategist, you will:
- Be responsible for the day to day client contact as well as the reporting and management of the paid search campaigns.
- Focus primarily on PPC and Biddable Video, but you will be working closely with the SEO and Social teams.
- Ensure all opportunities across the search campaign are tested and explored.
- Build and discover new targeting opportunities using data and audience insight.
- Implement the best in class PPC strategies across all activity.
- Work with the client’s product and identify new ways to reach their prospective audience.
- Help prepare for client meetings
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a University Degree or International equivalent.
- Have proven search marketing experience either client side or in an agency with a client facing role.
- Be proficient in using the Microsoft Office Suite including; Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Have strong Search skills, working with third party tracking systems is desirable.
- Have a general love of digital and search engine marketing.
- Possess a knowledge of other online marketing solutions including SEO, Social, Display and affiliates.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here