6 months ago
Our client is a leading Media Agency with a specialism in Paid Social Marketing that can be described as nothing short of world class. The Agency maintains a high prestige globally with multiple awards won every year. The list of exciting clients that they work with is endless, running successful international campaigns across numerous sectors. Indeed, the brands that they work with, the accolades that they win, and the fantastic atmosphere within the teams make this agency the most influential within the realm of media marketing.
The agency is looking for someone like you to play a pivotal role as a Paid Social Account Director within the wider Performance team. As a Paid Social Account Director, you will be the point of escalation for strategy for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube for a number of their luxury brands. You will lead a team of Managers and Executives and this role is very client facing. You will work closely with all other channels on integrated campaigns within digital. Indeed, for someone who is switched on and wants to develop within Paid Social marketing, as well as wider digital, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
- You will have had at least 4 years’ experience working on Paid Social marketing campaigns, including Facebook and Twitter, preferably within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish in a client-facing role
- You have strong communication skills and have liaised closely with clients and/or stakeholders
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
02037282980 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here