£55,000 - £60,000 plus benefits
4 months ago
One of the world’s leading integrated communications agency & the UK’s most awarded media agency delivering media and marketing solutions for over 100 of the world’s most influential & iconic brands. They believe in the power of ideas. Ideas that inspire, challenge convention and stretch media's potential to its limits. Ideas that outsmart competitors, have the strength to build relationships between brands and consumers and most importantly, drive business growth. They make it their mission to understand their clients' brand challenges and customer needs better than any other agency in town, so they can create media solutions that deliver results way beyond expectations.
This role will have you joining a very cross-digital environment as this Agency believes in integrating channels and providing cross-digital training in all other areas you want to learn in.
The agency is looking for someone like you to play a pivotal role as a Paid Social Account Director within the wider Digital team. As a Paid Social Account Director, you will be leading the Paid Social team across one of some of the Agency’s flagship brands. As well as this, you will working right alongside the Paid Search director, and reporting directly into the Head of Digital. You will be responsible for you team members, their clients and will be the voice of the agency for some of their most prestigious brands.
This is an opportunity for you to assume a senior leadership role in one of London’s biggest and best agencies, and work in a completely cross-digital environment whilst leading your channel specialism of Paid Social.
- You will have had 5 years’ experience working on Paid Social campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can take the client lead
- You have a solid understanding and background of Biddable Media, having extensively used bid management tools throughout your career
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You ideally have some experience or strategic knowledge across Paid Search or Display.
- You ideally will have come from a large agency background.
- 27 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches.
- Company holiday once a year!
Where do I apply?
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
07720824890 / 0203 7728 552
or email: [email protected]
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Daniel Bolter.