3 months ago
The role sits in one of London’s leading Media Agencies specialist teams that services one sole Technology brand that everyone will have heard of, and you can definitely brag about! The client this role is working on will often have campaigns or new releases that are so top secret, you actually have to sign an NDA and put tape over your phone cameras before you go in!
This team is made up of a number of different digital and creative professionals all working side by side. It also gives you a huge insight to what it is like working in-house, with the role being on one brand, if you’ve ever thought about making the move.
Working here will have you not only working on industry leading campaigns, with large budgets and new tools, but also will give you the benefit of huge training and progression opportunities as part of the wider Agency group.
As Paid Social Account Manager you will:
- Be leading the planning and account managing multiple high profile Social campaigns.
- Lead the strategy on the accounts.
- Primarily focus on Paid Social whilst ensuring integration with the SEO and Paid Search teams.
- Work across multiple Social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Linked In on European Markets.
- Translate client briefs into cohesive and innovative approaches.
- Be the client lead on the account, leading both communications and meetings.
- Be involved in supporting new business pitches when required.
- Manage a team of managers and executives.
- Be responsible for a high quality of work within your team.
- You will have had 4 years’ experience working on Paid Social campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can take the client lead
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Social, having extensively used platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat in a hands on role.
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your team and have proven management experience.
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You have an understanding of how Social interacts with other channels.
- You will have experience working on European or international markets.
- 27 days holiday
- Bespoke 1-2-1 training from industry experts
- Cross digital training in other channels
- Early finishes on Fridays
- Regular team nights out and lunches
- Bar in the office
- Client product discounts
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here