8 months ago
The agency are a 360 media agency, specialising in all things social. They are the winning division within a global independent group, for Team of the Year in 2016. The opportunity exists within a newly acquired, exciting telecommunications account, with scope to branch out into one of their biggest clients.
- Manage an enviable portfolio of clients directing the owned, earned, shared and paid activity to ensure we are developing clients and revenue across all four channels
- Own the relationship with our key partners for trading paid social (e.g. Make Me Reach, 4C, Social Moov) and ensures quality training and execution across the team
- Manage our team of paid media traders and account managers to ensure efficient, effective planning and activation of paid campaigns
- Connect the dots between paid social and earned (content and influencers), ensure we drive innovative thinking and leverage data to inform content and creative and vice versa
- Work directly and closely with clients to develop plans, manage issues and maintain positive relationships
- Participates in new business opportunities to drive new revenue
- Five to seven years in the digital and advertising industry, across one or more of earned, paid and owned activity, either in a specialised team or agency
- Experience in telco/tech brands is preferred, but not required
- Experience in leading on a large, high profile client, navigating key stakeholders and achieving success in planning and management of social marketing campaigns.
- Experience and knowledge of social API tech platforms.
- Solid team leadership and people management skills
- Deep knowledge and understanding of social media, as well as an understanding of the paid and organic social landscape, with proven strategy, planning, activation and new business skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 869 2038/ [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here