£35000 - £37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Paid Social Account Manager - Global Agency - up to £35,000
- A global data and measurement-driven agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world.
- Clients include Google, Flipkart, Nando's and the Financial Times.
- The agency is more than 1,600 people strong, manages over $3.6B in annualized media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
- Put together plans to organize midterm campaign actions and goals
- Deliver in depth analysis to understand performance beyond top line metrics
- Agree with the clients on targets and how to achieve them, providing forecasts
- Help to put together documents to showcase work and analyse performance in depth
- Ensure the work is in sync with overall media campaigns and plans are in agreement with the Senior Account Manager and Account Director
- Have an in-depth knowledge of paid social, and working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Manage progression and day to day output of junior team members
- Deliver training to junior team members, in accordance with best practice
- Leverage other people's skill set to deliver results in clients' campaign
- Solid agency-side experience working on Paid Social campaigns across; Facebook, Instagram and at least LinkedIn and/or Snapchat and/or Pinterest.
- Ideally experience in line management, or at least training / mentoring more junior team members
- High attention to detail with an understanding of optimization levers across biddable platforms
- A self-motivated individual who is well organized and client focused with strong presentation and negotiation skills
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 /
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox