Up to £35,000
5 months ago
- A global media agency network with billings in excess of US$31.4 billion.
- Their network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries
- The world’s most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia.
- The role exists a growing Paid Social and Search specialist team.
- Looking to further develop the Paid Social team to manage global Paid Social Campaigns.
- Working very closely with cross channel communications planning team, your role will play an influential role in managing a team and working with the Paid Social Account Director to deliver innovative global paid social campaigns.
- Working within the Paid Social Team you will be integral to cross channel knowledge sharing and contributing to channel integration across FAST.
- Paid Social execution experience, with experience managing global paid clients.
- Exceptional attention to detail when handling data, preparing presentations and across all forms of communication.
- Experience managing paid social brand and direct response campaigns on Facebook and Instagram is compulsory.
- Knowledgeable on the advantages of various FMPs such as 4C, MakemeReach, Sprinklr, Brand Networks.
- Experience managing, developing and mentoring junior team members.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
0203 728 2977 / [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile Here