£35,000 - £40,000
about 1 year ago
Our client is a leading International marketing agency based in Central London. They are looking for a Paid Social Account Manager to fit into their team and work with a newly acquired major client.
This agency are market leaders in their area, and are industry renowned for their staff progression and retention. This is largely down to the impressive training programmes they provide and the clear, bespoke progression plans. Joining this agency will provide you with the tools and training you need to progress as fast as you would like.
As an Account Manager, you will be reporting into the Account Director and will be joining a company with a passion for innovation and forward thinking. Our client is soon to be starting a major marketing campaign for a newly acquired client, providing a fantastic opportunity for a Paid Social Manager to make a real impact in our client’s search team.
As a Paid Social Account Manager you will:
- Be involved in planning and account managing multiple high profile Social accounts.
- Manage a team of 2 juniors to lead the implementation of the campaigns.
- Ensure strategy across all areas of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat are explored to achieve clients KPIs.
- Translate client briefs into cohesive and innovative approaches across Paid Social
- Prepare and lead client meetings.
- Report back both internally and externally on account progress.
- Be involved in supporting new business pitches when required.
- You will have had 2 years’ experience working on Paid Social campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can lead can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can take the client lead
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Social, having extensively used platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- You can provide excellent mentorship for your Executive.
- You have strong project management skills, are able to create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work
- You have an understanding of how Social interacts with other channels.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 772 8552 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my jobs by looking at my profile here