£350 per day
28 days ago
A global media agency who have established themselves as one of London’s largest and most prestigious Media Agencies with some amazing clients. They are incredibly innovative and are currently at the very forefront of creative and exciting marketing campaigns. With amazing offices in Central London, they offer one of the best work environments for their employees.
This is an opportunity to work with exciting brands in a client facing role that would bolster anyone’s profile within Paid Media and Advertising.
Initially a 3-month contract to support the team whilst going through a period of change. This agency is looking for someone like you to play a pivotal role as a Paid Social Account Manager within the wider Biddable team.
As a Paid Social Account Manager, you will be part of a team across one of the Agency’s most innovative brands. This role will allow you to develop within Paid Social and gain some exposure to some very experienced people such as the Head of Biddable and Managing partners.
Indeed, for someone who is switched on and wants to develop within Paid Social marketing and digital marketing - this is a great opportunity to lead from the front within a reputable agency environment. This role will also allow to you to get close exposure to Paid Search, Analytics, Programmatic and all other areas of Digital!
- You will have at least 2 years’ experience working on Paid Social campaigns, with at least the majority of experience being within an Agency.
- You can successfully lead programmes/campaigns from start to finish and can take the client lead.
- You have a solid understanding and background of Paid Social, having extensively used platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- You have strong project management skills, can create process to improve team efficiency and quality of work.
- You will have an understanding of how Social interacts with other channels.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Gemma McGeary - Head of Media Agencies & Marketing Contract
0203 728 2975 // [email protected]
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox