3 months ago
Theirs is the story of the eternal upstart and change is in our DNA. They were born with the ambition to change the world through media. Raised in Asia, we are now the world’s most geographically balanced global network spanning US, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Founded in 1997 they shifted the focus from media as a pure commodity to media as a change agent. Our ambition was to go beyond the traditional media descriptors of “Optimise, Capitalise, Maximise.” They will not be defined by the formulaic definitions of media.
Their story is about teamwork. They were designed to be a global network, balanced in every region, with clients benefitting from both global and local insights. Today 75% of our business is global and our global network and integrated approach is our strength.
This is a global media agency network with billings in excess of US$31.4 billion (source: RECMA) and our network consists of more than 7,000 employees, in 116 offices across 86 countries. They are part of the no1 network globally, which oversees the media investment management sector for the world’s leading communications services group.
Embedded within the Rolex and Booking.com Client Leadership teams the Social Strategy Business Director will ensure that Social thinking and activity is fully integrated. Working across both accounts they will act as the primary Social Lead for the CL team and respective clients, interfacing with the respective Social resources and Social Media partners for Social strategy, campaign planning and implementation.
- Define and build overarching Social strategies and lead the strategic agenda by working closely and in tandem with the Digital teams to ensure broader integration across all channels
- Work closely with the core Digital team to integrate Social with other Digital activity across the consumer journey ensuring our Social ways of working are aligned and enhance the broader agendas
- Work with core Strategy team on Social elements and ensure integration into the overall framework and all priority projects to ensure measurement opportunities are set-up and learnings from Social activity are collated into fully integrated post campaign reporting for all strategic priorities
- Collaborate fully with the clients (Rolex & Booking.com) and internal Social teams to ensure a one team way of working
- Drive perpetual cycle of learning from Social to Social / Social to other channels
- Create a culture of learning from real data to strategic planning
- Participate in brainstorms and planning workshops
- Feed into Global Competitive reviews from a Social Media perspective
- Identifying and initiating beta test opportunities across the Social/Digital space
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994
or email: [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here