5 months ago
The agency is the UK’s leading provider of search marketing solutions for businesses ranging from blue-chips to SMEs and everything in-between.
They specialise in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) and Conversion Rate Optimisation to deliver the best return on investment - such as 73:1 - in the industry with proven results for businesses of any size.
A recent case study showed more than a 900% increase in traffic to a client's website which – optimised to better convert website traffic into sales – delivered 23,500 extra sales; resulting in takings of £350k for no additional agency spend.
It's this level of success that has seen the agency experience recession defying growth as a company but also manage to create record return on investment for their clients, the list of whom includes a variety of companies from globally renowned FTSE 100 firms to local start-up businesses.
- Own paid search account management responsibility, including but not limited to strategy, regular tasks & monthly deliverables
- Own responsibility of monthly client paid media spend
- Ensure that all paid search specific client deliverables are up to required standard Delivering Excellence
- Participate in & contribute to internal department & account team meetings
- Lead external (client facing) paid search specific meetings
- Support business development in onboarding new paid search clients
- Ensure that all client accounts are kept up to date in line with latest industry best practices guidelines & search engine updates
- Support SAMs in developing SEM Key Account Plans (KAPs)
- Work with the senior account managers to define the overall strategy and promote collaboration between PPC and SEO channels
- Expand department revenues where appropriate through a focus on account development driven by identifying and solving the client’s problems
- Identify gaps & opportunities in strategy and redefine (with SAMs) when barriers are met or a change in direction is required
- Experience managing PPC campaigns and delivering results for clients across multiple paid channels (Search, remarketing, shopping, etc)
- Proven track record of working to define strategy with clients to help them grow revenue
- Experience of using analytics tools such as Google Analytics/Omniture to find actionable insights
- Committed to role and personal development
- Problem solving skills
- Very good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Passion for digital marketing
- Quick learner, uses own initiative and can be left to work independently
- Isn’t afraid to ask for help and support
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
0203 764 2994 // [email protected]
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here