£40000 - £45000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Paid Social Manager - Luxury Fashion and Beauty - £40,000 - £45,000
Is a world renowned, global agency for fashion and luxury comms PR. They are looking for a Performance Marketing Manager to join their Creative & Digital Strategy Division - a team which consists of 10 people in London and 25 people globally. Being a relatively new team of just 1 year, they are looking to work with their existing clients to drive conversion with paid spend. This team is extremely collaborative, full of diverse backgrounds, big personalities, and truly specialists in their field.
- Expert understanding of Paid Social platforms Facebook and Instagram predominantly
- Develop long and short term strategies for large scale paid display, search and shopping campaigns
- Manage, report and optimise campaigns, including working with the content team on graphics and copy
- Analyse campaign results, identify issues and improve performance
- Be the go to person for questions pertaining to Performance Marketing for global offices, support and give guidance
- Build great relationships with Social Media platforms, and be the first to test out new features etc.
- Pitch Digital Marketing services to their existing and future clients
- Hold a genuine interest in luxury fashion and beauty
- Brilliant communication - with clients and team members
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Self Starter and problem solver
- Strong desire to develop into new areas such as Display
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox